Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 3 - Badlands

Badlands

We drove about 10 hours out of Minneapolis and across Minnesota which
became really flat, really fast! And we drove and we sang at the top
of our lungs, laughed a lot, chatted up a storm as well! We stopped
long enough to take a few snap shots, as posted, along the long drive.

Scattered heavy rainstorms pummeled us from time to time and the sky
opened up to show it's magic and drama. By the time we arrived at the
Badlands it downpoured and then as we drove the magic show of light
began again.

I got out to roam and feel the colors, texture and spirit of the
land .... And soon the camera became my paint brush, and I expressed
nature flowing through me .

I'm looking forward of coarse to the production of these images and
most will wait for viewing until I return to home base. I'm on the road!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm jealous - we only had bright sunny days, blue skies, and fluffy clouds while we were there!
:^D

- Jack